We have given simple buns unique Italian flair by turning them into crispy fan-shaped Caprese buns. A great appetizer or side-dish, which will excite everyone for sure.
Ingredients for 6 buns:
6 Ciabatta buns
2 balls of mozzarella
100 g (1/2 cup) herb butter
- Cut into the baking rolls more than 2/3 and spread some herb butter into each cut.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350°F).
- Cut the tomatoes and the mozzarella into very fine slices (preferably with the bread machine).
- Fill each cut of the rolls with a slice of tomato and mozzarella.
- Place the rolls on a baking tray, lined with Blechrein Cook and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.
Baked on Blechrein Taste