300 g dark chocolate (50% cocoa), in pieces
270 g sugar
270 g butter, in pieces
100 g flour
1 pinch of salt
4 eggs (size L)
Hint: Sprinkle with icing sugar
- preheat the oven to 190°C
- put chocolate, butter and sugar in a pot and melt.
- mix flour, salt and eggs in a mixing bowl
- put the dough into a round baking tin lined with Blechrein parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes (190°C) until the cake comes off the baking tin or no dough sticks to a wooden stick.
- sprinkle with icing sugar before serving