For Valentine's Day, we delight our loved ones, good friends and colleagues with these special chocolate chip cookies with an extra chocolate heart-shaped topping.
We will melt the hearts of those who have been gifted for sure.
Ingredients for 25-30 cookies:
350 g of flour
220 g of butter
220 g of sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
100 g of chopped dark chocolate
24 chocolate hearts
- Beat butter with sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar until fluffy. Mix flour with baking powder and stir in.
- Carefully fold chopped chocolate under the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C
- Place a sheet of Blechrein White on baking tray.
- Use an ice cream scoop to cut balls off the dough and place them on Blechrein White with sufficient space between each ball (max 12 cookies per tray).
- Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Press the chocolate hearts into the cookies as long as they are still warm and allow to cool.
Baked on Blechrein White