We love asparagus season. Therefore we prepared a delicious tarte with this noble vegetable, which is super delicious in combination with a mixture of cream and feta cheese. Of course, prepared on our noble Blechrein White.
Recipe for one tarte:
1 puff pastry (refrigerated)
500 g of green asparagus
200g cream cheese
100 g of feta
4 dried tomatoes
5 leaves of basil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Remove the woody ends from the asparagus and cut them lengthwise in half. Put cream cheese, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and basil into a blender and mix to a creamy consistency. Season with pepper and salt.
- Lay out a rectangular tart form with Blechrein White, fill in the puff pastry.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly on the puff pastry and cover with the asparagus spears.Thinly coat asparagus spears with olive oil.
- Bake the tarte about 25-30 minutes until crispy.
Baked on Blechrein White