Oven Baked Sweet Potato with Spinach and Feta
The superfood par excellence, the sweet potato can not only be perfectly cooked in our Blechrein White, but can, topped with spinach and feta, also be served in a very stylish way. A double indulgence!
Ingredients for 2 persons:
2 sweet potatoes
200g leaf spinach, frozen
4 dried tomatoes in oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Pierce sweet potatoes several times with a fork. Season with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper and salt and rub in well.
- Form two packages out of two sheets of Blechrein White by tying the ends together with kitchen yarn.
- Put the sweet potato in the packets, close and cook in the oven for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, put the spinach frozen in a pan with a little olive oil and sauté. Season strongly with salt and pepper. Cut dried tomatoes into small pieces, add to the spinach and fry for a minute.
- Take the sweet potatoes out of the oven. Cut the sweet potatoes in the middle, fill with the spinach mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Prepared on Blechrein White