These tasty zucchini fries with a crispy Parmesan crust are the healthy and low carb alternative to the popular potato fries and can be enjoyed without a bad conscience thanks to our fat absorbing Blechrein Slim.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
2 small zucchini
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
1 tsp italian herbs
2 tbsp grated parmesan
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (428°F).
- Wash the zucchini, half lenghtswise and quarter.
- Mix breadcrumbs, herbs and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Put the zucchini sticks in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Dip the zucchini in the breadcrumb mixture until covered and place them on a baking sheet, lined with Blechrein Slim.
- Bake the zucchini fries for about 25-30 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with a fresh yoghurt dip.