Raspberry Hazelnut Macaroons
Nobody can resist these hazelnut macaroons. And when they are filled with raspberry jam, there is no way around.
Ingredients for 40 macaroons:
2 egg white
170 g (1 ½ cups) powdered sugar
200 g (1 cup) ground hazelnuts
1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the icing sugar and vanilla sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Carefully mix in the hazelnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F).
- Roll small balls out of the dough and place them a baking tray covered with Blechrein Black.
- With the end of a wooden cooking spoon, press a small hole into the dough balls.
- Bake the hazelnut macaroons for about 15 minutes. Heat the raspberry jam in a saucepan and fill it in hole of the macaroons.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
baked on Blechrein Trend